31 Aug Safe Social Distancing Video Production
Take a look at some of our latest projects during the ongoing pandemic:
Safe Video Shoots
Virtual Video Production
If you feel more comfortable shooting your own video, we completely understand. Our video production experts will be more than happy to provide support and advice. Once you’ve recorded your video, we can then professionally edit it for you.
Professional Video Editing Services
If you don’t have the option to shoot new footage, our experienced team will create stunning virtual video content for you using stock images, stock videos and voice-over clips.
Our Safe Video Production and Social Distancing Protocols
We’ve put in place our own video production and social distancing protocols to ensure our clients and our teams remain safe while creating video.
- Before each shoot, our director of photography will check his temperature the day before and the morning of the shoot to ensure he has no Covid-19 symptoms.
- During the shoot, the director of photography will wipe down all the equipment with disinfectant wipes.
- The director of photography will put on a sterile face mask and gloves before entering the location and will carry spare face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, tissues and disinfectant wipes.
- Everyone will sanitize their hands once per hour while on location and follow strict social distancing guidelines of at least six feet distance between people.
- If we are doing an interview or filming a host, the talent will remain at a safe six-foot distance until they are required on set. The talent will also do his or her own on-screen preparations, such as hair and make-up, in a separate room.
- During the shoot, the director of photography will sterilize the boom pole microphone and self-placed lavalier microphone.
- The client will receive a still photo of our set up for approval before rolling the cameras. This gives him or her the opportunity to provide feedback and make changes from a safe distance.
- The director of photography will set up interviews virtually through Skype or similar software.
- The client will be able to watch, participate and give feedback remotely during the entire shoot.
- Once filming is finished, our team will upload the footage and the editing process can begin.